Award winners have been announced for the IQHA Horseback Riding Program for 2010. We had several new participants this year along with some familiar faces. Congratulations to all!
1. Jennifer Stringer 439 hours (lifetime total of 919.5 hrs)
2. Tammy Smith 135 hours (lifetime total of 336 hr 20 min)
3. Teri Droz 123 hours (NEW participant this year!)
4. Judy Knox 78 hours 45 minutes (lifetime total of 180.5 hrs)
Congratulations to Jennifer for reaching and surpassing the 500-hour and 750-hour benchmarks! Congratulations to Tammy for achieving more than 250 hours, and to Teri for achieving the 50 hour and 100 hour benchmarks!
All Breeds Division:
1. Cathi Luett 44 hours (lifetime total of 63.5)
2. Carolyn Bootsma 16 hours (NEW participant this year!)
Congratulations Cathi for achieving more than 50 hours in the saddle!
1. Dylana Luett 92 hours (lifetime total of 152.5 hours)
Congratulations Dylana for reaching the 50-hour benchmark!